Tuesday 12 May 2009

That was unexpected.....

I hadn't planned to be away from the blogosphere for quite as long as that. My apologies if anyone was wodnering where I was?

You were wondering, right?

Doreen came through her operation just fine, although she's still a bit sore some five weeks later. She had to stay in overnight, and she had a little trouble with discomfort for a while, but she's getting there and hopes to go back to work next week.

I've also been in the US for two weeks, and while I did intend to blog from there I ended up doing 12 hour days every day for the two weeks, except for the Sunday if the middle weekend when I had brunch with a friend and slept. Well, I am only human, after all.

Sadly, I'm not going to be able to complete the Eurovision project before it takes place on Friday, but I'll do a second post today with winenrs from the 1970's to show how the show - evolved.....

As for my boys, Alastair has started to sit his GCSEs, thirty years after I did my equivalent, and I don't think the full panic has hit him yet.

Yet.

More later...

No comments: