Tuesday 7 April 2009

Trumpeting in the Distance

Apologies for my absence again - the elephant has been blowing its trunk in the distance.

For those who are late comers - my wife had a mastectomy last year ofr a pre-cancerous growth. Today she went back into hospital for reconstructive surgery - replacing the temporaryimplant with the final one, doing soem work on the other side to "match up" and a little tattoing work.

The problem? We don't know how long she will be in. First it was a day case, then a three day stay, then she had to report to the day surgery unit, and then today we found out she's been sent to a ward after the surgery.

So we have a slight problem - I'll post later when I know what is happening.

2 comments:

Lumbering Jack said...

Best wishes for you and the wife.

Jeff said...

Sad news, and you have my prayers.