Tuesday 8 July 2008

A point of debate

Trekkies. Love them or hate them, we can at least talk about them and their never-ending discussions.

In particular, what was the best Star Trek series of all time? Personally, I preferred Deep Space nine, but I have to say that there is one show that beat all of them into a hat and left the rest standing.

Babylon 5 - and I've just ordered the complete box set off Amazon.

That's everything - the five series, the six films, the Crusade collection AND the Lost Tales at 40% off. Forty two disks, and a whole summer of viewing.

I'll let you know how I get on over the weeks - once I work out again the correct viewing order for the films...

2 comments:

Jinxo56 said...

I am sure you know where I stand on this debate. As the resident Centauri Ambassador from the Captain's board I applaud your choice.

Mike said...

Ah, Howard, my dear dear friend we must get togetehr and share Spoor some time. even if you insist on eating it in that digusting way...